Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Special Project: Rosary Beads for Baby Hannah

I am humbled when I have read through the home page of Baby Hannah. And I admire the love of her parents which served as their motivation for this particular project. And I share in their devotion to Mama Mary and praying the rosary.

Thanks to a n@wie sister, MARIE for sharing this.

I have allotted a part of Benedict's party funds to help support their cause. I am so moved and am beyond words for the courage and determination her parents have shown. They are very good models and Baby Hannah is very lucky to have been born into their family.

Instead of buying another party item I can do without...or another toy for my little boy, I'll instead help in Baby Hannah's cause and hope to spread the word around to my friends and family members as well.

We all can help in our own little ways...especially in praying for Baby Hannah. And if our funds would permit, in buying her mom's specially crafted rosary beads to help the precious little girl buy her own portable respirator.

Here's the link to her page --> http://hannahysabelle.multiply.com/photos/album/20/rosaries_for_hannah

God bless us all!

No comments: