Sunday, August 10, 2008

New owner of my Asus eee pc ^_^

Every once in a while, or shall i say every single day (which is really a more apt description) my Benedict woul come up to me in my work area and ask to be sitted on my lap and play with my laptop. His fave sites?

STARFALL- hands-down his most preferred!

FISHER PRICE- coming in second to starfall (esp. the colors & shapes game)

PLAYHOUSE DISNEY - who can resist this?! of course Mickey Mouse tops his list, but coming closely is Handy Manny...he loves hammers & tools =D

I encourage his curiosity, but I do limit his computer time...only because of the radiation.

But since he found out that my eee pc is a real computer and unlike his V-Tech laptop toy, ayyy there's no stopping him from getting it out from my bag. The funny thing is that he would want me to set it up on his table...hmmm, quite territorial na at his age ha.

And so, I dont own my Asus anymore...I gladly relinquished ownership to my fave little boy in the whole wide world...

Enjoy his pics...

look at his expression?!!!

i think he has just discovered that this little "thingie" does work! hahaha

and so I can work peacefully on my own laptop while he does his thing on my (now his) Asus

The good thing is that he knows how to press the SPACE BAR or the RIGHT ARROW to make the screen move to the next... and in the case of starfall, he will choose the letters and press ENTER to make it work. Ayyy, lupig si Daddy, hahaha.

Maybe it's time for me to get those Macbook babies?!! *wink*

No comments: