Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Sunday in July...

One Sunday family bonding at Ketkai...

After attending mass at the Atrium, had a quick lunch at Shakey's and headed to Benedict's fave play area...World's of Fun, where he got to try a new ride...the cars, oh i think he was driving the jeep in these pics..

And we tried a new "bouncer" set-up at Ketkai. For 30 mins. trial fee is only Php 45. And good thing we only tried that coz barely 10 mins. and my boy wants out na. He is intimidated with the older kids jumping & playing about. And since it's the first time he gets to try this, I personally accompanied him inside...and Yaya served as the photog.

look at him bounce ...and crawl

and bounce some more!

"let's race Mom" ...ready, set, go!

getting the hang of it... see?! he's not even scared to slide on his own now =D

I was not really up for it, I got so sweaty and tired after just a half-hour of this physical activity. In fact we didn't really finish the full half-hour sched. we paid for. Phew!!! It was fun but tiring! But worth all the energy...my little boy was grinning ear-to-ear afterwards.

If only it's not his nap time yet...but he was so sleepy na and he eagerly took his waiting bottle of milk. And of to dreamland he went napping on his stroller.

While the daddy and me gets time to shop things for ourselves and the household too. Nowadays, we do groceries last as the little one loves accompanying us inside the supermarket na. Initially, he loves watching those seafoods at the wet section. He loves pointing out the fish, crabs and shrimps. As well as the fruits and vegetables. I figured it's a good thing to let him learn its name so we encourage it. And also, lately, he is not content with playing with his toy grocery carts, he loves wheeling the real thing na.

Benedict getting ready to do is own grocery-shopping!

What amuses me with the little boy is that he loves to drive those carts for me while I do my choosing of stuffs from the grocery. I find it very sweet that he waits around while I inspect the stuffs we need. Kinda like my small "driver"! And in these aspect he is so much like his Dad who would patiently wait for me when I do my shopping spree. Hay, my little boy is growing up soo fast. waaah!

No comments: