Wednesday, August 31, 2005

kilig story

last night as I am about to sign on to another evening of reading w@w mails, Marlon stopped me on track when he said we should start reading na daw our misalette so we will be familiar with our respective vows. aaawww, I couldn't trade that one with anything in the world. So not even if it's like a part of me is not complete if I haven't checked my mail, I quickly closed the laptop in front of me & climbed to bed to read (aloud) with him. hehehe. I sounded like a pre-schooler noh? being forced to do my homework by my mom. hehehe

we were both giddy (so in love?? ;-) that's why we keep on going back to the 1st line. After a while we gave up on the idea of reading aloud coz for some unknown reason, the vows we both are gonna pronounce in front of family & friends soon are making us laugh now. hehehe

a few more tries and we finally were able to "practice". somehow we both turned serious & got both teary-eyed. we even talked a bit more about the future... our plans, our hopes, our dreams... we ended up praying for the good things that had come, for better things to come and for us to always be in love ;-)

No comments: