Saturday, September 03, 2005

my customized wax seal



to complete the royalty look on my invites, Jaja (my invite supplier-friend) suggested that we use a wax seal. Actually we will be using colored gluesticks bec it's cheaper that way ;-) It's quite a challenge looking for a supplier here as we are both CDO-based. Good thing that the internet is a very handy tool nowadays. It's not only that I get my thoughts published like this ;-) also that I found a haven of bride's to be community in w@w. It was in the magz (Wedding Essentials) that i found the necessary info. of sourcing a wax stamper supplier who would customize. So, I ordered na the stamper from Norman LLeses (of YRL Design & Print). It will be sized like a 5-peso coin to match my 9 1/2 x 6 invite size.

to view it, here's the link ---> www.pbase.com/yrl/blessang

No comments: