Wednesday, September 28, 2005

gifts for the Sponsors

reposting here a message I've posted at the W@W forum:
Hi mga pretty girls!
Today we got na the package of mini wines which we will give to our sponsors as Thank you gift. As I am based in CDO, Kelly just sent it to me via PAL (airport-to-airport) & all our communications consisted of text, fax & email messages only. But she delivered.
One of my most fave supplier si Kelly Jugo (owner of Personal Edge). Super easy to talk to. Will go out of her way to accommodate your requests, no matter how may times mo ipaulit design for the personalized wine labels. As she emailed me once when I apologized for the many times na pinaulit-ulit ko yung lay-out of the label, she only said that it's ok & even if it will take a hundred revisions ok lang daw basta ba in the end, I'll get the label that I want. O dba? Definitely a worthy find! Buti nalang ni-post ni Pebbles(hi girl, how's the newlywed?) info about her. She's a darling!
Will definitely recommend her to my friends who are thinking of giving out wines for wedding souvenirs. In fact she just informed me that she also customizes wines for Christmas give-aways too. (hmm, good idea for the corporate give-aways ;-)

Interested? Check out her merchandise:

Kelly Jugo
Personal Edge
Cellphone# 0917-577-7780; landline# 821-0567
Email add: kelly@broline.com

After dealing with her, you will feel like you've gained a friend.

Bless (babes ni Marlon) ---> still looking for ento. gifts
12.17.2005
Sacred Heart/Grand Con, Cebu City

No comments: