Sunday, September 11, 2005

beach prenup tomorrow!

excited for an overnight stay at Midway beach resort. We will be leaving for the beach aroud 5pm (later today), but instead of packing my stuffs, here I am posting my heart both here in blogger & w@w site. hehehe.
last night we went to the mall to get a few more stuffs for the shoot (mostly props). I am quite amazed that Marlon's handling this better. Practice does makes a man perfect. Now, he complains less (I think I didn't hear anything at all last night) and he seems more eager for this.
We will be with Kuya Edwin & Ate Dul, my bro Jay-r & his ex-gf Nica (one of my bridesmaids). I haven't been to this resort but they say it's a scenic one. Trisha (a famous photog here) said it has one of the best sunsets daw. Just hope it wont be raining tom.
anyway, will post here the pics soonest.
wish us luck! muahh..

4 comments:

dionne said...

hi bless! hope to see pics soon. =)

Glo said...

post pics soon ha!

Glo said...

They came out nice!

Glo said...

Bless I made a post regarding faux wax. Hope you find it useful!

Glo