Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pre-marriage counseling seminar & more blessings

So many blessings the last few days. I'll start with..
I received already the notice from PAG-IBIG stating that my housing loan application has finally been approved. So now, we can go ahead with the negotiation for the floor plan of our future home (take note: not just a house ha ;-)
also, took the whole day off today from work & we attended the whole day seminar required by City Health. Oh well, the usual stuff.. but we learned a bit more on the sexual side of the relationship. Perhaps we've been too good (more like really obedient, uyyy proud mi about being virgins noh! hehe) but we are so looking forward to the honeymoon. hahaha

well, a few more tasks checked off our list. hopefully, more will be checked off in the next few weeks as I intend to travel to Cebu on Oct. 15 to tackle a few more wedding-related tasks & buy the small stuffs to complete my list.

ah, before I forget, we intend to scout for a few more honeymoon destinations as many had discouraged us & advised us against going to HK as it's peak season & predicted to be the busiest as Disneyland HK has just opened recently. Hmm, maybe they are right after all. We were able to talk to one travel agency here in the locality & they offered us an Asian cruise package aboard Superstar Virgo (wow!!! dream honeymoon indeed... but only prob. is that it's also very pricey so we will scout for a few more alternatives. haay, if only we are not building our house soon). Grace told me it's the ultimate dream vacation as she & Nolvin cruised also on their honeymoon. Maybe it wont hurt to ask Shirley's advice & help. Will talk to her one of these days.

that's all for now...
before i go, wish me luck as I will be submitting my revised misalette for approval tomorrow. hope this will be approved na this time.

lastly, Jaja informed me that my invites will be available na within the week. yipee!
am excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog very creative.

Joe

I have a ebook software site it pretty much covers the how to of e-book creating.you can pick up some free software

I would love to see you there if you get time :-)