Wednesday, September 07, 2005

yehey! now have a florist

have another update!
last night I received a text message from Carol (co-owner of Kaye's Flower Shop) she said Arlene (her sis & co-owner) called me up daw but I wasn't home yet. Uh-uh, heavy rains stalled me. We were trapped in the mall. I was shopping for a cute umbrella & a pair of slippers (props for my wedding video shoot this week-end ;-)
Anyways, I returned Arlene's call. She told me the flower list of my bridal entourage is ok na with her. Everything in the list is fine na daw. So I should not be worrying abt it na. She just wants to talk lang bec. she thought LIRIO (a flower specie) is kinda too frail to handle that she thought of replacing it w/ something else. After we agreed on the replacement, more roses nalang instead of that lirio thing, she quickly assured me that she will make my floral arrangement beautiful so I should not worry about anthing na. Wheee! I totally trust this florist as I have seen her previous works. All I can say is that she has a very good reputation among chinese clients & I have seen pictures of her past gorgeous works too. And to top it off, di jud sya chi-bin. Even agreed to my giving a downpayment only in Oct. na, when I am scheduled to go to Cebu.. unlike some other suppliers I've met (tee, hee :-o) well, am just glad that i've nailed down another good supplier.

photo na lang ;-0 hope Papa God will bless me with a good find again.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi bless, I'm just bloghopping na naman and making kulit about the tag... hehehe! I know you're busy with your preps and all pero I hope you can find the time for it... just visit my blog for the details. HAPPY PREPS!