Tuesday, September 13, 2005

pissed off

Geez, i dont know how to handle myself. I am mad at the priest we have asked to officiate our marriage. Oh boy! What am I gonna do???
It started when I had our misalette approved. I LBC-ed a draft copy to Sacred Heart via my contact person there. Sad to say when I made a follow-up, surprise!!! almost all the salient parts (even the personalized wedding vows were marked "x") I mean, I would understand if some parts were not approved such as no unity candle lighting & blessing of the Bible daw coz it's not part of the Catholic ceremony, but the vows!!
Even the intoduction part of the wedding was crashed out. And the thanksgiving prayer we have prepared was not allowed. Not part of the mass daw :-( I doubt if Papa God would be mad if we pray before we end the wedding mass so I dont know what gives. Even the entourage listing was commented upon. I have no need daw for a Little Bride & a Bell Girl. It was marked as "they are excessive". ggrrr!
The most difficult part is that he is a friend of my Dad so there's no way we can change pa this priest. haaay, added stress... now I'm no longer looking forward to our canonical interview. good thing we have chosen to attent the Discovery Week-end this Oct. so we can avoid seeing him na for the Pre-Cana. arrrgh!
haay, since I cant seem to do anything about this anyway, will just make the best effort nalang to revise the misallette I have labored to do. Goodbye personal vows. huhuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.