Saturday, August 06, 2005

now have an officiating priest

I called up the office of Sacred Heart Parish to inquire if they were able to receive my letter via LBC. That letter was for REV.FR. BENJAMIN Y. SIM, S.J., whom we have asked to officiate our wedding. Incidentally, he is the parish priest of Sacred Heart & a very good friend of Dad Alex's younger sister.
When we were in Cebu last month, we asked for an appointment with him so we can meet him personally. Too bad he was not in town as he attended a pilgrimage then. What we did nalang was to ask the personnel there if she can ask Fr. Ben if he is willing to grant our request.
When I called up today, Daphne (who's also the head of the choir group we have chosen)gladly informed me that Fr. Ben had put an OK note on the letter I have sent.
So there goes, we can now be wed, have a priest na to officiate!!!

No comments: