Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pre-nup pictorial w/Trisha Tamparong

Got our pictures yesterday from our pictorial session w/ Trisha last Thursday. Had fun during that shoot as we had some shower of petals effect. Hayyy, more than ever it made me think of having loose petals lined on the aisle of Sacred Heart. I've posted a message to Aggie (a co-w@wie) na to ask for feedback on how she did hers. Back to the pictorial..Trisha is a very cool photog, as she is young (like she belongs to our age group, i think) so she has a different approach on her subjects. Take our case, Marlon is a very shy person & we almost decided not to go through a pictorial session (w/ anyone) at all!! Good thing though that we were able to work it out. Pero surprise, surprise! come the day of the pictorial, he's more relaxed that I was. I think he loved the shoot more than I did (na-conscious ko coz I'm constantly on the look-out if he is enjoying the activity). Poor me! hehe Will post the link here so u can check out our pix.
We had two sessions actually w/ Trisha (she's a known photog here in CDO). Last Thurday was the casual shoot while yday we sat with her for the formals. I got na the pix for the casual & cant wait to get my hands on the result of yday's pictorial too. Now we get the feel of how it will be on our wedding day na!
check out the link to our studio pictorial here; click on "prenup w/ Trisha"

No comments: