Tuesday, August 16, 2005

1st gown fitting

Hello there!
just got back from a week-end trip in Cebu where my main task is to have the lining of my bridal gown fitted on me. accomplished it ;-) I was also able to meet with a prospective florist. All is well until my sister Grace arrived & identified her as the florist she had for her wedding (yikes! her floral arrangement is not that nice) also, they had a recent not so well experience during the engagement party of her sis-in-law last April bec. again the said florist did not deliver as agreed. Sayang bec. she really has a nice & affordable package as she is a direct importer of premium flowers. She has a flower stall in Dangwa man gud. Oh well, i wont sweat about it yet. I'll wait for Cherry's (Grace sis-n-law) wedding sa & see if she will deliver as agreed bec. she has a new arranger man daw.
will post here soon a pix of me & my couturier JUDE ELARDO, the one & only choice of mine to do my gown as well as my entourage's.

No comments: