Thursday, August 18, 2005

lay-out of my wedding invitations

just got a word from Jaja today that we are to meet on Saturday for the final lay-out of my invites ;-) I'm so excited to see how it will turn out. She's one supplier who treats me more like a friend than a customer. I can't stop raving about this gal. And her bf, Ian is God-sent too. He was the one who suggested during the bridal fair at SM to have a window inner envelope especially made for us, with the window shaped like a castle. Whoooa!!! who can resist that :-0 the lining will be a transluscent white material as gold is not available. Nonetheless, I saw the effect on Corinne's invites and it's fabulous!

as discussed previously, we will have a three-page invite w/ matte gold prints except for our names & the castle (which will be stamped in fuchsia pink) on the main invite, and 2 ento. sheets, all in matte gold print still except for the words "ONG-ANG NUPTIAL" embossed in fuchsia pink. Rate for this set is very affordable, trust me. Her quotes will give Manila-based suppliers a run for their money. PM me if you are interested. She told me she can do an invite via email correspondence.

Take a peek, here's a preview of what's to come as the anouncement to our special event:

first sheet for the entourage

2nd sheet for the entourage

main invite

No comments: