Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gimiks w/ Gianne & my cousins

A trip to Cebu no matter how tiring is always a welcome change for me. No other place in the world makes me smile as the Queen City of the South. Anyway, I got to spend time w/ my relatives. I stayed at Mama Grace's apartment with my cousins, Chen & Ryan. They accompanied me to my appointments. In the morning of Saturday, Grace (my pretty Siobe) brought Gianne (my prettier niece, hehe) and met with us at the shop of our prospective florist. Had lunch with them at Bigby's in Ayala. The entire day was spent with each other. I am always glad to be able to spend quality time w/ my niece, who's charm esp. when she smiles & shows her toothless grin, can really melt my heart.
A few pix of our laags...





Cant wait for next time.

No comments: