Sunday, August 07, 2005

our future abode


Dropped by the site of our future home today. It's eciting to see our house rise from the ground. It's just a low-cost housing project of PAG-IBIG but to my Honey & I it means a lot coz we will be paying this ourselves. And we have a beautiful plan on how to make it a HOME & not just an empty house.
With lots of prayers and love for each other & our future kids (just want 2), I can say that we have a bright future ahead. As we are heading to our future homesite, some thoughts crossed my mind. In about 4 months, I'm gonna change my family name. But more than that, I will be living in a new house & will play a new role. A few months ago, I panicked at the thought. Looking back, I can only smile at myself now. hehe (",) Why am I fearing all these changes eh, it's just my Babes I'm going to live with. Slowly, I'm getting myself accustomed to the idea that I'll be waking up with someone beside me every single day for the rest of my life. Now, that's pretty exciting!!!

No comments: