Wednesday, August 24, 2005

updates...

4 months to go... panic mode na me :-( still have to finalize so many things. La pa ko florist & photogs.

Things I'll have to do tom:
- finalize contract w/ Shine Photography & deposit payment if accomplished
- contact Kelly Hugo for the mini wine order
- keep in touch w/ Lush Blooms, ask for sample pix on arrangements requested
- send misallete for approval to Sacred Heart

phew! a lot of things to accomplish pa... huhuhu... i really need to focus. Promise to nail down my suppliers na soonest so I can move on to the smaller details. Anyway, if there's anything good that came out of my day today, I had a lengthy discussion w/ Rommel (Ricafort of Shine Photography) and after much thought & comparison w/ the suppliers I have talked to before, Marlon & I decided to book him as our photog. We're just now in the contract finalization process. Hopefully, we can close the deal na by tom.
Another thing, when I called up Ms. Daphne (Barliso of Sacred Heart) to ask if I can have the misalette approved na, she told me to send it na lang daw via fax. Nge, it's too long noh. Told her I'd send it via LBC instead along with a TY card for Fr. Ben. She's very accommodating man sad.
Well, need to sleep na.
nyt, nyt! pray that I will have a fruitful day tom. muah ;-*

No comments: