Sunday, February 17, 2008

father-son shopping

Marlon and Benedict checking out the little one's new hot wheels track. See the little boy's reaction when he saw the box? He said "Wow!" over and over again. Talk about being appreciative!

He couldn't seem to contain his excitement too...Daddy had a hard time assembling the whole set bec. the tiny hands just loves "helping" Daddy out...hahaha

We also love watching him at play lately 'coz he kinda mumbles to himself and would even include us in his "talking"...sometimes engaging me or his Daddy in an "animated" conversation. I would usually sort of decipher his talks and guess what he means...reading between the lines. Part of the role of "mommy" is being the interpreter. Marlon would oftentimes give me his clueless look and I would immediately bridge their conversation. So far, I must have been successful coz my son would reward me with a quick hug or the sweetest smile...which would promptly melt my heart...

Just take a look at this particular pic. Although this is not for me. I am guessing that it is for Dada, who got him this latest toy of his.

No comments: