Saturday, February 16, 2008

the black-eye

Last Wednesday, the little boy playing with his table accidentally toppled forward. He did not regain his balance in time thus hitting his face on his toy. I thought he banged his head so I was frantically searching for a "bukol".

I was even more dismayed when I saw that he hit the corner of his eye. Was in a panic mode so I called up his pedia, who advised me to go see her in the clinic right away. Fortunately, twas only the outside of his eyelid. No cuts whatsoever. I was so scared as it's so near the corner of the eye. Haay!

Now 3 days after the accident, the eye has a yellowish brown mark...true sign of being bruised. My sis told me to take pics for posterity's sake...hehe. And so i thought of posting it here.

Hopefully, I pray that there won't be any other "accidents" such as this..Haay! wishful thinking Mom. My Benedict is so active and full of energy that between me & his Yaya, such a thing as this can still happen.

Take a look at how I have to chase him all over the bed every after bath. Oh boy!

No comments: