Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Huggies Fun Time For Mommy? and Baby Christmas Promo...

Oh for those who were following my account of how I made complaints to Kimberly Clark regarding their inefficient handling of their Christmas promo, this is a happy ending. At least now I got my son his Chicco slides. But for all the hassles and inconvenience we went through, haaay super not worth it. Had we known, we should have just gotten him the same slides from the local toy shop. It might have cost us more in terms of hard-earned moolah, but it could have spared us the agony of trying to contact their hotline and playing their waiting game...all because, for the life of me I still couldn't understand how & why, they couldn't have foreseen the "demand". Oh men! such a lame excuse for marketing people...i mean they owe Mommies much better explanations.

But what's important to me is that their Sr. Marketing Officer did deliver on her promise. She said they will have the slides delivered to my place on March 15 (a Saturday) and she made good. She had a representative send the item over at around 7pm. I totally pity the girl who had to make the delivery. She was on a tricycle, inspite of the bulky box she's bringing. I mean, a taxi would have been best given the circumstance. Our place is a bit on the outskirt of the city na and it's & it's 7pm for goodness sake! Haay, I can only see how lousy Kimberly Clark is as a company if this is how they take care of their employees. Oh well, just my opinion. I hope their pay is worth it.

Anyway, when my little boy saw the new slides, all dirty at that...i mean it has not been cleaned with our usual Lysol on playthings (lol) but Benedict doesn't care. I can barely say thank you to the representative and he was all over the new slides already. Her yaya quickly cleaned it up and in no time Benedict is climbing up and sliding like he's been doing it forever. Oh maybe my letting him try it out on Wonderland helped a lot. But mostly it's his attitude. He's very adventurous...and doesn't fear the new experiences. If anything it even excites him. How i love seeing my little boy enjoying his new toy. Maybe the wait & inconveniences are small stuffs when I am seeing him in all excitement playing with his new toy with gusto. Hayy, if only we remain kids forever. Then life would be so much more simplier.

No comments: