Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brussel Sprouts featured my little tiny tike ;-)

I was not able to check out my emails for the last few days, mostly due to our hectic schedule...relatives of Marlon from Pagadian (Mark, Tetet and adorable Chloe) visited CDO and we spent most of our time with them. And also bec. for some reason or another, my SmartBro connection got so slow it's almost impossible to be able to connect. Such a waste of time!

But when Charmaine texted me last night that they have blogged abt my little one in their site, I have to call SmartBro hotline at the soonest possible time... I can't wait to view my son's feature. (as if twas not me who emailed & sent them the same pics...hahaha

Just the same, every mom would be proud to see their little ones in a blog site, other than their own

To view the entire blog about my tiny tike, click here http://brusselsprouts.multiply.com/journal/item/86/LITTLE_CEO-IN-THE-MAKING_BENEDICT_ONG_IN_BRUSSEL_SPROUTS_SPIFFIES_TOO_HAHA

Thanks for the free advertisement Mommy Rica & Charmaine! We will definitely be going back for more...Hope you will have more items for toddler boys like my Benedict in your next stocks.

God bless!

No comments: