Thursday, December 20, 2007

Online shopping

Christmas is so near but i still have to complete my gift shopping for family members...argg! i got so tired from roaming the mall yesterday...the queue to the cashiers are unbelievable these days. Seems like i'm not the only lazy one..hehe

I have done my share of online shopping too...mostly for my little boy, some toys on Ebay & a few clothes from Kiddie Couture & Brussel Sprouts. Absolutely gorgeous wares...ma-out of budget jud ta!!! I get so excited waiting for the delivery of the purchases i've made. 2Go, LBC, Air21...they seem to be my bestfriend these days (hehe). My hubby would surely balk if he would know of some stuffs (new clothes for my little one) I have bought. But they are oh so adorable boy clothes...(picture a knitted vest get-up). Will definitely post new pics soon.

Later we plan to go to SM & have a family picture with Santa's hat . May gani i was able to convince Marlon to do this. I bought a Santa costume for Benedict & we plan to have him photographed in 'em too. Watch out for the little Santa's helper...

Merry Christmas everyone...

No comments: