Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My First Ebay Experience

As always the case, we win some...we lose some :-)

It's my first time to bid for an item in Ebay a few days ago (10 days to be exact). Tonight the bidding ends. To cut the story short, I was outbid for a few pesos... lesson learned? i should have upped my maximum bid..but as Marlon pointed out, it might not be meant for us

But I did win in a few hours bid also tonight. I made the bid earlier this evening & was pleasantly surprised when I got an email after dinner of my triumph...Big deal, I was the only bidder, hehehe

Oh well, there goes my 1st Ebay experience... maka-addict jud diay!

Glad my Smart Bro connection was installed today. It came handy in the last minute bidding. Though I still lose but I am empowered with a faster connection now. Watch out peepz. Oops, I shouldn't be carried away diay, Marlon warned me to watch my purchases..hehe. Nag-worry ang tig-bayad. hahaha

No comments: