Monday, December 17, 2007

2nd Wedding Anniversary

We're having friends over for dinner tonight. It's an impromptu thing...haven't really planned on a party or something but when I called up an old officemate, it just kinda slipped ;-)

Marlon ordered lechon, dinuguan, fried chicken & beef with gravy anyway. And we have more than enough food for the family (Marlon's relatives only), so we figured why not invite some company over?

It's an instant mood-changer! Finished preparing 3 Pyrex-full of mango float after I had lunch a while ago. Now, am looking forward to a nice dinner with friends (whom I have sorely missed) and family members.

All is looking good...I can smell the fried shrimps with garlic & butter as I am typing on my laptop now...hmmm, it smells good...

I gotta go. Have to check on last-minute details. Softdrinks cooled? table set? Uh, the usual stuff... tah, tah

Oppps, I'll close this entry with this thought... 2 years ago, about this time we were in Waterfront busy having our dose of papparrazi-sticken "artista" moment..hehe. We just finished proclaiming our "I do's". It was a happy, kinda tired feeling all newlyweds experience. But it was a sweet moment worth savoring for a lifetime. A rare occassion where friends & family and everyone else who's important to me & Marlon were in attendance.

Cheers to all old married couples, not so old married people, newlyweds, engaged and new in a relationship couples!!!...here's to a lifetime of togetherness for us all. God bless!

No comments: