Monday, October 03, 2005

Marlon's shoes, honeymoon gift

I can now cross out from my list of things to buy the shoes of Marlon. Yesterday, we were able to shop at Florsheim. The personnel here in CDO Branch gave us a 5% discount bec. of the 3-day mallwide sale. Pretty nice noh? Plus he gave out his best wishes to us in advance ;-)

a few of my purchases yday included the tassels (for the mini wine) among others. If I finish dressing it up a bit, I'll definitely post here the result of my packaging out TY gift to our sponsors.

Incidentally, My Dad Alex informed us that he is giving us a honeymoon package (3D/2N) at Alegre Beach Resort in Cebu on Dec. 19-21. Yehey! Another reason for me to splurge on swim wear, hehe. Now I'm really thinking of buying myself a quality digicam so I can capture the beauty of the place.
will post here some pics taken by Erwin Lim of Alegre a few months back.

2 comments:

dionne said...

wow! congrats on getting a free honeymoon. another off the list. =)

Glo said...

Free Honeymoon! Galing :D