Saturday, October 08, 2005

got our invitations

Jaja texted me yday that our invites are now ready for pick-up so I asked Sally to get it from her office today. We got na our 200 pcs. invites & started with the task of addressing the envelopes. Contrary to what most have done in addressing the invites (either thru hand calligraphy or handwritten) we had ours computer-printed. Though we both know that the norms should be addressing it in our own handwriting, Marlon & I both agreed that we want ours to be computer-printed.

So last night & tonight was spent addressing the outer invites ;-) Different kind of bonding for Marlon & me. We only managed to finish printing out his guests list & realized that he has so many business associates already that he consumed all 155 pcs. of our invites. yikes!!!

Now we have to place an extra 100 pcs. more for my guests. Actually we were even discussing pa if it's enough na to cover all our guests. Phew! I didn't know we have that many friends ;-)

No comments: