Sunday, December 14, 2008

Barney is coming to town!

We are set to watch a Barney show at the Atrium, Limketkai on Thursday, December 18. I am actually more excited than the little boy himself! Hahaha :D

We came across the posters a few weeks ago in one of our late night Divisoria DVD-hunting and I immediately texted the numbers printed on the posters. Never mind that it’s past 10 pm na. And also sent a message to my new friend Kerby, as this particular event’s schedule might be in conflict with the Christmas Show Benedict’s preschool class is preparing for. Both actually replied immediately. And while I was ok with getting an aisle seat na, I found myself getting the front-row tickets (Seats A) the following week from Kerby. Yehey!

Now I am trying to put together our outfits, hahaha :D Obvious ba na excited?! ^_^

Boy! Kids today are indeed lucky to have so much activities to stimulate their senses. No wonder they are also smarter and more well-rounded.

I’m sure my Benedict will be talking about this in the next few weeks non-stop! :D

No comments: