Thursday, December 25, 2008

...and we just turned 3!

Celebrated blissful 3 years of married bliss last Wednesday, December 17, 2008.

It’s amazing how time flies…

I still can’t believe that on this particular day 3 years ago, I walked down the aisle in my dream fairytale-themed wedding and married my bestfriend and confidante. And although most well-intentioned friends and family members cautioned me that the fairytale wedding is nothing but just that, I still believe that my ever after is as good as it can get.

I am still as smitten and head-over-heels in love as I had been…gosh, it makes me blush writing this down, haha! (how high-school!...except that I never had a bf in hs, hahaha)

and baby makes three!

(we hope & pray to have an additional member soon ^_^)

our special guests…family and friends who were a witness to our wedding vows J

seems like the little boy has his own special guest too…cousin Gwen!

our simple but sumptuous cake by Carol of Cake Studio…

he seems to think it’s his birthday, hehe…

he is actually looking for a candle to blow J

more pics here

No comments: