Friday, November 11, 2005

rhinestones on my pants

Currently, I am busy doing a million stuffs. Aside from the fact that it's a month & a week from our big day. Geez, it's that close already??!! I am enjoying still the solitude of evenings I spend doing a few more stuffs for the wedding. Dont believe me, It's actually more worrying than accomplishing things. For instance I still dont have a tiara & wasn't able to buy a Maidenform too :-( No unity candle still & the rest of the candles has no design yet, which reminds me that I have to purchase the taper candles soon. Too bad I cant find that cake slicer in a supposedly one-stop local wedding shop. Though I've eyed a cute match box which has a wedding theme to it. I can certainly make a better one myself, thank you very much. Hmm, speeches that are supposed to be done by now has not been started even, along with presentations & guest sheets. You may very well guess that guest tags are not done also. I guess judging from the way I am babbling, you can see that I am feeling a million mixed emotions.. what else is new? hehe. Well, I am all at once, excited, exasperated, scared, anticipating... It's exhilarating, scary & yet I cant wait for the big day. A week (or maybe two) from the big day, I will rest. That means I'll leave all else for everyone to worry. hehe, I'm the bride, remember?
well, indulge me in my simple pleasures. As of the moment, I am just awaiting the last batch of the invites & I'm done. And just last night I was able to finish the pants part of the special project I am doing. It's rhinestones on my jogging pants which bears the word "BRIDE". It's one of those stuffs that I've seen in magz & I was thrilled when I found out that I can purchase it locally. Now, I just need to do the smaller ones which will be sticked to the sweater I will be using as I will prepare on my big day. Then all I need to do is buy myself a nice pair of sweatpants. Geez, I cant wait. will post picture soonest. Don't know how to tinker w/ blogger lately, my pictures can't get posted.
have to call it a night. Boy, am I getting tired! need to find a spa. remind me tomorrow ;-)

No comments: