Tuesday, November 22, 2005

all set & ready to wed...well, almost (Day 2)

The only unfortunate thing about this day is that we were not able to hear mass. It's Sunday raba :-(

Our first agenda is to drop off the package Ate Dul has for her balikbayan Ninang in Private. As she was not there, we just left the box with the person who answered their door. And we went to Marlon's place na to prepare the stuffs we have to leave w/ Kaye's - candle stands, ribbons, etc.

After dropping off these stuffs at Kaye's, we again went back to SM. Had a hearty lunch at Barrio Fiesta and continued to buy the stuffs that we needed.
Bought the sweatshirt I need at Kamiseta & the white jogging pants @ USA Sports. Now I can make na my "Bride" get-up while being made up. Was able to buy cufflinks for Marlon too.

Then at around 2:30pm, we met w/ X-Jay at Bo's for the icing needs. I gave him a check for the rest of the cake materials. Now all I have to do is place the order for the gumpaste icing & I will have na my dream castle cake. Yahoo!

When we finished w/ the meeting w/ X-Jay, we checked out the plastic flowers at SM Dept Store but the ones we needed were no longer sold there. We transferred to Ayala to purchase JCA's pizza for pasalubong & at the same time check on the plastic flowers there too. Unfortunately, wa gihapon. Haay, I just hope I can buy it here in CDO.

That's all I have accomplished during the past week-end in Cebu. I am giving myself around 7-10 days more to get everything done & I'll be ready to take my much-needed relaxation na. Cant wait for the spa sessions. I already had David's session on my agenda this Sunday.

It's getting near!!!!