Monday, May 19, 2008

We're Home!

I finally have the energy to blog about being home after an 11-day vacation trip to Cebu/Bora.

I can't believe how draining a vacation is supposed to be...but with a 20-month old toddler in tow, I need all the energy left in me to drag my tired body to bed, after all the unpacking is done. Imagine a 10-pcs. luggage with another 10 pcs. yet to arrive when my sister in law comes back on the 24th. With the cost of the excess baggage in mind, we decided to leave most of our stuffs in Cebu. Good thing my SIL is coming back to accompany Nana for a check-up and she will be going home via a boat so lesser ang fee.

But we had a great time bonding with family (esp. my dear sister and her kids) and close friends. My Benedict loved his Gymboree experience. And we had a relaxing but "bitin" time in Bora. But the Queen City of the South still remains my fave!

It's a fun summer vacation.

Will be posting pics soonest. As soon as the rest of our luggage arrives..hehe

No comments: