Thursday, February 17, 2005

W@W Unity Coins


When I started discovering this yahoo group, I surfed the net to my heart's content. As in other newbies who had only discovered that there is a whole world of possibilities out there, I get to sleep at 2am, stopping only when I realize that I'm getting migraine attacks for being exposed to the monitor for so long (hehehe, talk about being addicted to surfing). Anyway, one of the things I discovered are the unity coins, though at first I thought it's only available in the States. Boy, was I ever glad when I saw it being advertised at Weddings at Work website. What am I waiting for? Sent Benz a message (via KanChiu group as I was not yet enrolled in the w@w yet). Benz was quick to reply & we arranged the sending of my unity coins including the freebies she gave me (desktop calendar, Little Kan Chiu book & Bride's Primer). I was happy with my coins! Although I wont really be using it in the ceremony (coz Marlon's mom left them w/ 2 sets of old coins as arrhae na) but I will definitely include it sa pictorial. I remember even posting a comment about it sa w@w. Benz is really kind and accommodating & quick to reply to my queries. I would definitely recommend brides-to-be to get the unity coins.

No comments: