Monday, February 14, 2005

Our 9th (and final) Anniversary...

Yah, it's V-day and all but beyond that, it's also our 9th Anniversary today. I know, i know some of you might have different reactions towards the date ranging from HHhhhwwwatt??? you answered him "yes" on Valentines Day? How mushy can you get. It's like I did a crime for choosing to be Marlon's girl on this particular day 9 years ago..well, some others (like a particular cousin of his) certainly likes the idea of celebrating their anniv. on V-day (too much that she even thought of breaking up with his then-bf & getting back on V-day just so they can change their anniv. hehehe.

Well, today is more than just our 9th Anniversary because it's also going to be our last.. because I won't just be his gf next year, silly. I'll be his WIFE...(exciting!)

Anyway, I'm off to office or I'll be late. I'm looking forward to our dinner later.
Happy Love Day!!! mwah.

No comments: