Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Own TINY TIKE(S)




I've been kinda busy the last few days before the New Year... a new business opportunity presented itself - my long-time college friend Cheray & I went into a partnership...we will try selling educational toys for kids (actually, we will start with only the Leap Frog items). And I can't help but get sooo excited with this.

Over the last few weeks, we've conceptualized and discussed ideas on how to market our stuffs...and we decided that it's best to do online selling. Inspired by some Multiply websites where I myself have purchased items from, I went on designing our future online store.

Just last night I have completed most of the final touches I have done for our website and a while ago, I posted the slideshow of my son...showcasing our "wares".

Now, we're all set and ready to sell... we are just awaiting for the arrival of our stuffs from Cheray's sister Ate My.

Good luck to us!!!