Sunday, July 17, 2005

My First Bridal Expo Experience

Yesterday was the last of the 3-day bridal expo held @ SM. I was there every single day for the entire 3 days! hahaha, di sad ko excited noh? First day, I looked for TRISHA TAMPARONG, a known local photog here. Am interested in having our formal portrait done by her. We discussed a lil abt the locations, settings, her style, my preferences... the likes.

Said hello to TEDDY SALIDO of ADTRONIX (who's gonna be my videographer). Trisha was a bit surprised that I feel the need to import Teddy to Cebu, considering that I have a whole lot of names I can choose from there. Well, I believe it's best to work w/ people we are friends with. It will make us worry-free on our big day thus we have nothing to do but relish the moment. can't wait!!


Last booth I've visited was Jaja's of ISG PRINT TECHNOLOGY. She will definitely do my invites. A very down to earth lady, who's trully a pleasure to deal with. I got to meet her bf too, who fly in from Cebu to join her in the 3-day exhibit.



I got to meet HENRY PASCUAL too during the bridal consultation part. I asked him for some ideas I can use for my wedding theme. He provided some insights & inspirations. In the end, I asked Marlon to take a pix of us both as souvenir. Waaah, nagpaka-fan ko! hehehe...

It's a fun experience. My only regret is that I didn't ask to be photographed with the suppliers I'll be getting. Sayang! It would have been an additional picture in my scrapbook. Hay, sometimes there's a downside to a shy bf... Nevertheless, I enjoyed the fair. Til next time...

1 comment:

dionne said...

great to hear that you enjoyed your bridal fair experience. saya talaga if you get to meet nice suppliers who are always ready to extend a hand. =)