Monday, June 27, 2005

Our Love Story


Our love story started one beautiful Valentine evening in 1996. We are about to go out to attend a disco-party our school org. had organized. I was chairperson of the said social event at that time. He knows I was pre-occupied & that my schedule that week was kinda hectic. So earlier that day, we had lunch @ Majestic Resto. Lil did Marlon know that my Sis Grace & I had planned it all out. He's going to fetch us & we will go to the party together. But while I am all dressed up, Grace will take all the time in the world to prepare for the party, so we will have plenty of time to talk. When Marlon arrived, I made him sit @ the sala while we wait for Grace to finish getting ready. As part of my surpise for him, I handed him a card which says pretty much how I feel for him & how he has passed the test of time. When he finished reading it, he looked at me, and I finished off by telling him the ultimate message that was not contained in the card...that I do love him =)The perfect moment was sealed with the perfect first kiss.

1 comment:

dionne said...

kilig! 9 years after... they're going down the aisle. grabe! kakatuwa. =)