Sunday, May 15, 2005

Now have my bridal cord


Hi all! Am back from Cebu na last Monday but couldn't find the time to post here (or to check my emails for that matter) haaay, too tired from work when I reach home at 8pm. Anyway, just want to report that I was able to buy the "unity cord" that I have in mind. I was suppose to make it myself-- as DIY cord is popular in w@w (just refer to the thread abt this a few months back ;-) ) but when I saw one at St. Paul's in Ayala, I can't help but think it will be one itsy-teensy burden off my back, dba? And it feels good to be able to cross it off my list (which is still not posted til now, huhuhu)... I was also able to window shop at Oceanic (they now have a shop in Ayala) & saw bells which I can use for the bell girl part. But I didn't purchase it yet coz Auntie Heny (Marlon's tita in L.A. might be able to send us that together with the cinderella carriage which will serve as our ring holder). Well, it's still small stuffs I have tackled.
Was not able to accomplish much (wedding-related tasks) during my last trip as it was really intended to be bonding time w/ my family (my folks were also in town to visit their first apo). But it was a worthwhile trip once I get to carry the little bundle of joy in my arms.

2 comments:

Mai said...

congrats on your cord! sarap nga ng feeling pag may na-a-accomplish how little it may seem. :)

bless said...

thanks Mai... though I know I am lagging behind sked eto pa rin me, tinatamad mag-uodate sa wedding preps. haaay.