Friday, April 22, 2005

Belly Dancing

I'm hooked in my new hobby ---> belly dancing! Would you believe??? me, of all people.. hehe But the thing is, I am enjoying it!!! This is my 2nd session coz I started last Saturday. After the activity, my muscles are not as sore as the first time. Waaah, as in I have to apply Bengay jud last Sat.
You might think that a skinny person like me need not engage in such an activity, but before you say anything, TRY IT!! I promise if your instructor is as good as mine, you'll soon be hooked, just as I am now. hehehe
Just to prove my point, last Sunday I went to SM (last day of their 3-day sale) to look for the Belly Dancing instructional VCD of Andrea Del Rosario & Regine Tolentino. Although I enjoy going to the gym coz I get to see myself in the full-length mirror. VAIN!
Hopefully I get better in this in time. If not, I'll have this body pressure-cooked so I can do the "shimmy". hehehe. Ambisyosa!
Those who are still self-conscious, I promise this is one hobby worth your while. As you go along, you will also enjoy the benefit of a boosted self-esteem & a good body posture. As for me, my aim is to have a bikini-worthy abs come my honeymoon. (i wish!)

No comments: