Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Excited... that best describes me today. Inspite of the hectic day that I had in the office, I was still in a fairly good mood maski pa kuwang sa sleep coz I got home past midnight na doing OT in the office. Dennis (a prospective photographer) texted me around lunchtime to inquire if I have received the package he sent me yesterday containing a sample of his wedding works in a dvd. I texted him not yet & asked for details of the package (tracking#) so I can follow it up with the courier. But I didnt have to do that, before he was able to reply, the personnel from Aboitiz delivered na the package to me. So, even if I'm a bit dizzy from lack of sleep pa the prev. night, I'm so looking forward to view the sample work tonight.
Not only that, just after the exchange of text message with Dennis, another wedding supplier texted me. It's San (a swarovski bridal cord-maker) texted me that she will send me the sample of my cord tonight. Yippee!!! I'm sooo looking forward to checking my email tonight. So, what am I waiting for??? nyt, nyt!!! mwahh...

No comments: