Monday, November 08, 2004

Maiden Post...

This is the pilot post of a newly-engaged girl. I am soo looking forward to chronicling my wedding preparations here so that I will have something I can always go back to as years would pass. I know that soon I will be having headaches over some stuffs as I go along the preps, but as of now I am just enjoying the bliss of being a "fiancee", maybe not so different from being the gf of 8 years now (yes, you read right, we are 8 years into the relationship & no break-ups). Well, we also had our share of troubles in paradise but always it's resolved before we come to a point of breaking up. There are days when we decide to just keep our distance from each other instead of saying horrible things we can no longer take back when our heads had both cooled down. It has not been easy but we managed to sail along. Most of the time, we are simply enjoying being with each other but we do have our share of arguments-petty and reasonable ones (who hasn't?).

Well, I'll be raving some more about our wedding preps in the coming days. Hopefully I get to post our love story here sometime in the future ( if & when the inspiration would hit me, hehe). So this is all for now.

Bdw, I found this wonderful yahoo group called Weddings @ Work, and this is where I've discovered this Blogger site too. I just hope I'd be able to learn this blogging stuff as I really am not so good at computer thing..

No comments: